Summary: The main duties and responsibilities are divided into four components—Ledger Accounting, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting and Compliance Reporting.
The roles and responsibilities are divided into four components.
● Preparation of the general ledger and corresponding reports
● Execution of the (monthly) closure procedures to create the trial balance and financial statements
● Completion the books of accounts
● Responsible for timely data maintenance and support.
● Preparation of financial statements, including explanatory notes (memo accounts) in accordance with external requirements
● Correction of data issues in reporting. This includes investigation within the total process chain and contacts all relevant departments.
● Preparation of daily cash position
● Issuance of invoices to clients
● Sorting, reconciliation and processing of request for payments from vendors
● Processing and analyzing budgets and reimbursements
● Device and prepare internal management report as needed
● Coordination and Liaison with the tax team in ensuring tax reports are properly supported by reconciliation schedules and explanatory notes
● Coordination and Liaison with the admin team for ensuring compliance to reportorial requirements by government authorities.
● Daily accounting activities
● Month-end closing activities
● Financial statement preparation
● Reconciliations and compliance
To succeed in this role, candidate must have at least 3 years of record-to-report function in a shared services environment
● CPA is a plus
● Shared service or External audit experience is a plus
● Ability to analyze and understand complex processes, identify issues as they arise and resolve the underlying problems.
● Strong administrative/organizational skills to manage the month-end reconciliation process for the ledger.
● Ability to work on tasks and manage own time to meet deadlines.
● Strong business acumen and detail-oriented
● Strong verbal and written communications skills in English.