- Provide technical support and customer service for all CommPeak services such as VoIP, DID, PBX and Dialer (24/7/365 environment).
- Deliver support services to end-users via ticketing system, chat, phone, and remote access.
- Perform logging, assessment, categorization, and prioritization of incidents and requests.
- Handle technical inquiries and service requests from end-users.
- Perform the first level of troubleshooting and resolution of incidents through proper investigation, data gathering, identification, and application of workaround or solution.
- Escalate to the level 2 change and service requests, major events, and incidents.
- Ensure proper documentation and tracking of all activities through the ticketing system.
- Continuously update and maintain team knowledge base and documentation.
- Assist in the monitoring of business and infrastructure alerts. Ensure proper escalation and coordination of monitored events or incidents.
- Perform routine health checks over and above automated monitoring to ensure the quickest detection time for service affecting issues.
- Execute established procedures, policies, and guidelines as it relates to requests, incident, change, and event management.
- Execute escalation processes with both internal and external teams.
- Maintain a team focused attitude and work towards creating a healthy, respectful atmosphere.
- Participate and be part of the team’s continuous improvement activities.
- 1+ years of relevant experience: Technical Support, Customer Service, or IT.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Above average written communication skills.
- Experience in desktop, network, and remote support.
- Experience with SIP, VoIP, PBX, and dialer technologies.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies.