- Provide 24/7/365 level 2 support services to business customers/end users via ticketing system, chat platforms, phone calls and/or remote access
Responsible for investigating, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving escalated incidents and requests from end users
- Perform level 2 service and change requests; ensure proper change tracking
- Troubleshoot network and platform issues from a server side perspective
- Primarily responsible for monitoring all business and infrastructure events
- Respond to any number of alarms, alerts, or abnormal behaviors detected through reactive or proactive monitoring.
- Manage groups of servers, perform system maintenance, detect and resolve issues arising from these alerts through approved procedures and workarounds
- Ensure proper escalation and coordination of critical events / incidents
- Primary point of contact of third party service providers who will be contacted for interconnections, issues, outages and troubleshooting
- Oversee different support channels within the shift to ensure all issues/requests/incidents are addressed properly
- Oversee general or global issues and ensure awareness among all relevant team members
- Collaborate with the team lead in other admin/operational tasks as needed (i.e. scheduling, training
and mentoring, providing performance feedback, etc.)
- Continuously update and maintain the teams knowledgebase and documentation
- Participate and is part of the team's continuous improvement activities
2+ years of relevant experience: Technical Support, Customer Service, or IT.
Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
Above average written communication skills.
Experience in desktop, network, and remote support.
Experience with SIP, VoIP, PBX, and dialer technologies.
Strong knowledge of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies.