In this role you will be responsible for transforming software designs and specifications into high functioning code in PHP, to provide quality coding solutions for applications and operations.
- Convert hi-tech ideas into executable code, following best practices in software design while writing clean, well designed code, easy to maintain and easy for others to contribute
- Integrate Web Application with telephony services via API and various communication protocols
- Take part in discussions and decision for future technology stack of our applications
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Work closely with the product team to understand requirements and timelines.
- Advanced experience as PHP software engineer (Web, API, Background processing)
- Advanced experience with event driven development (message queues).
- Advanced experience with databases (Relational and NoSQL).
- Experience with networking protocols TCP, UDP, Web Socket.
- Experience with other programming languages; Python, Ruby, Lua, Node.JS.
- Experience with real-time applications.
- Experience building large-scale applications.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a bias for action.
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Flexibility- we’re working in a hybrid mode
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.