Back End Engineer (PHP)
In this role you will be responsible for transforming software designs and specifications into high functioning code in PHP, to provide quality coding solutions for applications and operations.
- Convert hi-tech ideas into executable code, following best practices in software design while writing clean, well designed code, easy to maintain and easy for others to contribute
- Integrate Web Application with telephony services via API and various communication protocols
- Take part in discussions and decision for future technology stack of our applications
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Work closely with the product team to understand requirements and timelines.
- Advanced experience as PHP software engineer (Web, API, Background processing)
- Advanced experience with event driven development (message queues).
- Advanced experience with databases (Relational and NoSQL).
- Experience with networking protocols TCP, UDP, Web Socket.
- Experience with other programming languages; Python, Ruby, Lua, Node.JS.
- Experience with real-time applications.
- Experience building large-scale applications.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a bias for action.
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Flexibility- we’re working in a hybrid mode
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.