This role is primarily to ensure that the technical support department provides outstanding service to customers and all the needs are met or exceeded. This mostly involves implementing customer support policies and procedures for staff to adhere to, monitoring and observing employees and their performance and leading changes in processes to improve outcomes and measures.
This position reports to CEO.
- Build and implement the vision for a world class technical support experience across Tier 1, Tier 2 and other teams, as we continue to experience major growth.
- Hire, train, mentor, and develop a team of technical support managers and agents in the spirit of CommPeak’s culture
- Set performance goals, monitor progress, and provide regular feedback to team members.
- Support and drive team to execute established KPIs for case/service request handling and recommend new KPIs to drive quicker resolution and cost containment.
- Interact with major customers as necessary for escalated issues.
- Take ownership of the day to day technical support and operations tasks and management.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Ensure team members are properly trained on CommPeak’s products and technologies.
- Recommend product and service improvements to our Product Management team by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- 5+ years experience in leading technical support groups and/or customer support groups (100+), in an international company - Must
- Proven experience in VoIP industry - Must
- Experience in building support groups from scratch/early stages - Big advantage
- Ability to coordinate, collaborate, and manage large scale projects and changes cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to drive decision making around audience strategies and programs
- Fluent spoken and written English, and other languages are a plus!
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a bias for action.
What We Offer
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture - We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in a truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
- Private health insurance
- Hybrid work setup
- Internet allowance during Work From Home
Why Join CommPeak
CommPeak is a leading, global high-tech communication company, delivering superior quality solutions to call centers worldwide. With our rich telecommunications expertise, we leverage in-house innovative automated tools and applications that promote effective, personalized communication.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and grow your career in the high-tech communications sector, all while collaborating with a phenomenal, creative, and hardworking team eager to make an impact on the industry.
CommPeak is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.