CommPeak is a leading vendor of the full-suite cloud-based innovative operational solution, including VoIP calls, Cloud PBX, prognostic Dialer, SMS Service, and various additional services to provide full coverage of communication sector needs. CommPeak is committed to providing superior quality, global coverage, robust security and reliability, and deep telecommunications expertise.
- Provides first-level technical support to the organization in a timely manner.
- Interpret problems and analyze possible causes of hardware and software failure and recommend solutions.
- Identifies computer hardware, software, and telecommunications malfunction and takes appropriate action to resolve issues ensuring data and system integrity.
- Tests configure, installs, modifies, maintains, and repairs computer hardware, operating systems, applications, software patches, and updates.
- Maintains the inventory of computer hardware assets, peripherals, accounts, services, and software licenses owned by the company
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance, system and software updates of computer systems.
- Perform regular audit of asset inventory, access controls, user access, security event logs, system performance, etc.
- Administration of IT, Network, security tools, services e.g., Antivirus, Firewall, Encryption System, Scanner and Printers, etc.
- Monitor system and network infrastructures performance and availability using various monitoring tools, provide first-level troubleshooting, as well as escalate critical alerts and incidents.
- Strictly adhere to the company's information security policies and compliance requirements.
- Develop and maintain standards, procedures, and other documentation.
- Attend to ad-hoc security requests
- Coordinate with Infotech suppliers and service providers.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Linux - Big advantage, Windows, Server, Network Security, Firewall, Router, VPN
- At least 1 - 2 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Resourceful, creative, and with a high sense of responsibility
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Pasig City.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
- Above average communication skills
- Full-Time position(s) available
What We Offer
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Private health insurance with 1 dependent
- Hybrid work set-up
- Internet allowance during Work From Home
- Reimbursable Medicine and Psychiatric/Psychological Consultations
- Monthly Engagement Activity
Why Join CommPeak
CommPeak is a leading, global high-tech communication company, delivering superior quality solutions to call centers worldwide. With our rich telecommunications expertise, we leverage in-house innovative automated tools and applications that promote effective, personalized communication.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and grow your career in the high-tech communications sector, all while collaborating with a phenomenal, creative, and hardworking team eager to make an impact on the industry.
CommPeak is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.
Check us out at:
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.