Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Carrier Relations Manager in the VoIP industry, who will drive and deliver results, a team player who is also comfortable in independent work. Within the role, you will be responsible for the management of the global partner mix, performance, and strategy in accordance with CommPeak’s goals, quality standards, and product feature requirements.
- Continuously search for new potential carriers and acquire new SIP and SMPP interconnections with relevant carriers for VoIP and SMS and other assigned industries or target networks.
- Manage and develop business opportunities and relationships with existing suppliers.
- Proactively deal negotiations with partners regarding buy rates to increase revenue and margin.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure effective implementation: technical, operational, legal, financial, and commercial aspects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to meet customer requirements and provide the best solution possible.
- Ensure services are delivered continuously and maintained according to company requirements.
- Act as an escalation point for any carrier-related requests and issues.
- Keep updated with market standards and regulations for managed networks.
- Generate regular reports for management and provide strategic recommendations for improved quality, improved customer satisfaction, and increased revenue.
- 1+ years of experience as a Carrier Relations Manager for Voice and/or SMS.
- Familiarity with the telecom industry.
- Understanding of VoIP tech basics (CLI, TDM, CDR, A-B number, etc).
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, social, and negotiation skills.
- Assent to work on shifting schedules.