Who are we looking for
We’re looking for a driven and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team to provide pre-sales support.
This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, and consultative selling skills. You will tightly collaborate with the Sales Executives in prospecting, generating new sales leads, and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives.
Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities. For this, you will create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns together with marketing and sales teams.
The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater to the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Assist in planning and implementing research sales procedures/targets (verticals, customer segments, and so on).
- Analyze and gather key lead information.
- Utilize mass-communication such as phone calls, emails, and social media to introduce our solutions and identify qualified prospects and relevant leads within target markets.
- Daily track prospects – identify decision-makers, timelines, and specific qualifications and consistently enter data into the company’s CRM.
- Establish regular reports.
- Encourage brand recognition and help move prospects through the sales funnel by initiating communications and conducting follow-ups.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle, book demos, and meetings.
- Provide managers with feedback on competitors, customized client solutions, improvement of sales/marketing strategies, and any other possible areas of improvement.
- Represent CommPeak with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and verbal communications.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, together with excellent listening skills and positive phone presence.
- Strong customer relationship skills. Capability to understand customer pain points, requirements, and correlating business to the value that can be provided by CommPeak.
- Advanced knowledge of research techniques, such as the use of appropriate keywords and commands to conduct in-depth content research.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage time effectively.
- Assent to work on shifting schedules.
- Knowledge in VoIP and Telecommunications.