In this role you will work closely with our product and development teams to ensure our products are functional, responsive, and elegant. You are perfect for us if you are hands-on manual QA with some knowledge in automation testing, good understanding and experience with software lifecycle, and have a vast experience with testing methods and platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring stability and performance of all our products.
- Ensure smooth version deployments to production.
- Hands-on manual QA testing for our web products.
- Write automation scripts.
- Work with members from product, development & Design to identify system requirements
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis of all testing cycles.
- Provide detailed documentation: EOC, STP, STD
- Assist the engineers in developing workarounds and corrections for issues as they arise.
- 4+ years of hands-on manual web product testing-writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- 1+ years of experience in writing automation tests
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Practical experience in database applications (MSSQL)
- Experience in examining Web/Client/Server environments
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Previous experience in a product/start-up company
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
- Hybrid work mode
- Private health care
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.