Join the Team! We’re looking for motivated and talented individuals to further their careers in a growing and rewarding environment.
Our most recent job openings are listed below. If you feel you are the perfect match for one of our openings, please send your resume to
CommPeak is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is GNU/Linux Expert.
In this role, you will:
- Work in small team collaborating with RnD to ensure all production systems are running smoothly, contribute to setting up development and testing environments.
- Write and review code, share knowledge, build and deploy new systems and services, identify problems and provide reliable solutions.
- Improve DevOps approach and practices awareness across all teams.
- Together with your engineering team, you will share an on-call rotation.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Solid experience in managing GNU/Linux servers infrastructure (Debian/Ubuntu, RHEL/CentOS).
- Solid knowledge of Internet protocols (HTTP, SSL/TLS, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, VPN), routing, firewalls and NAT.
- Expertise in LAMP/LEMP stack (Apache/Nginx, PHP, MySQL/MariaDB/Percona Server/XtraDB Cluster).
- Experience in server-grade virtualization (Xen, KVM) and containers (LXC, Docker).
- Knowledge of Configuration Management software (SaltStack, Ansible).
- Familiarity with any monitoring, graphing and centralized logging tools.
- Development skills with Python or at least Perl, using Git.
- Understanding advanced networking concepts such as BGP routing, GRE tunneling, working with Quagga, Vyatta.
- Experience with Linux HA and scaling (DRBD, load balancing).
- Operating with any of CDN, IaaS/PaaS providers.
- Deploying applications using Capistrano, Jenkins.
What makes our range of services stand out? Our network is expansive and reliable, which allows us to offer our core VoIP services: wholesale VoIP termination service and carrier-grade voice origination. Browse our website and discover the full range of our solutions, and remember that whatever your company's voice communication needs, CommPeak has a solution that fits. Our market experience, industry grade technology and savvy IT support department all ensure a premium VoIP service for your business.