- Experience with VoIP implementation and support, specific configuration of SIP Endpoints, and troubleshooting SIP telephony challenges.
- 2+ years experience working in a global technical or support role within telecommunications, data network, or application server environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of network topologies, Linux server-client environments, and telecommunication environments with a focus on SIP.
- Understanding of packet analysis and packet capture utilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priority evolution.
- Ability to execute responsibilities with a high sense of urgency and a willingness to drive issues forward within established processes.
- Professional was written and verbal communication skills.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
- Perform level 2 service and change requests; ensure proper change tracking
- Troubleshoot network and platform issues from a server-side perspective
- Primarily responsible for monitoring all business and infrastructure events by responding to any number of alarms, alerts, or abnormal behaviors detected through reactive or proactive monitoring
- Primary point of contact of third-party service providers who will be contacted for interconnections, issues, outages, and troubleshooting
- Oversee different support channels within the shift to ensure all issues/requests/incidents are addressed properly
- Oversee general or global issues and ensure awareness among all relevant team members
- Collaborate in training and mentoring junior team members.
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.