Shared Services Accountant
- Preparation of recurring financial reporting and invoices to clients
- Processing and analyzing budget
- Coordination and Liaison with the tax team in ensuring tax reports are properly supported by reconciliation schedules and explanatory notes
- Coordination and Liaison with the admin team for ensuring compliance with reportorial requirements by the government authorities.
- Daily accounting activities
- Month-end closing activities
- Financial statement preparation
- 2 years of record-to-report function in a shared services environment
- Ability to analyze and understand complex processes, identify issues as they arise, and resolve the underlying problems.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills to manage the month-end reconciliation process for the ledger.
- Ability to work on tasks and manage own time to meet deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Shared service or External audit experience - is a PLUS
- CPA - is a PLUS
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Private health insurance with 1 dependent
- Hybrid work set-up
- Internet allowance during Work From Home
- Reimbursable Medicine and Psychiatric/Psychological Consultations
- Monthly Engagement Activity
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.