THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATE IMPORTANT INFORMATION, AND YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO READ THEM CAREFULLY.
- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, govern your relationship with CommPeak and the use of CommPeak’s Speech-to-Text Services (S2T).
- Contacting CommPeak Limited or utilization of CommPeak’s S2T will constitute an agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- S2T promotional campaign offers CommPeak’s customers special rates.
- The S2T promotional campaign will be available to new and existing CommPeak Dialer customers (the “Customers”).
- The S2T promotional campaign will be made available for CommPeak Dialer users from November 11, 2022, until January 1st, 2023. (the “Duration”).
- Special rates for S2T Services offered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be applicable from the date the Customer purchases S2T Services until January 1st, 2023, 23:50 (UTC).
- Notwithstanding the Duration, CommPeak may, in its sole and absolute discretion, amend the Duration or withdraw the S2T promotional campaign in its entirety.
- After the end of the Duration, Standard price plan rates shall apply to CommPeak’s S2T Services.
- To purchase CommPeak’s S2T Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the S2T promotional campaign, Customers need to directly contact the CommPeak Dialer support team or their personal account manager. Customers also need to agree to participate in a feedback session about their experience using the CommPeak Dialer.
- To opt-out or cancel S2T Services, Customers need to directly contact the CommPeak Dialer support team or their personal account manager.
- CommPeak reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by such revisions or modifications.
- OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. COMMPEAK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF COMMPEAK SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMMPEAK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA).
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMMPEAK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ANY (I) TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF SERVICES OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO SUCH SERVICES, (II) OUR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY OR ALL OF THE SERVICES, OR, (III) ANY UNANTICIPATED OR UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME OF ALL OR A PORTION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF POWER OUTAGES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR OTHER INTERRUPTIONS; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; (C) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES; OR (D) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR THE DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY OF YOUR DATA.
For more information about CommPeak’s legal policies, please refer to our Legal Portal.