CommPeak is a leading vendor of the full-suite cloud-based innovative operational communication solution, including VoIP and Cloud PBX, prognostic Dialer, SMS Service, and local DID Numbers, also available on a modular basis. CommPeak is committed to providing superior quality, global coverage, robust security and reliability, and deep telecommunications expertise.
A rapidly growing SaaS Company in the field of unified communications and business automation is looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage the entire lifecycle of our clients to build long-term value for our customers and maintain high satisfaction that meets CommPeak’s standards.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and addressing all customers’ needs by providing accurate, professional pre and post-sale service, ensuring customer satisfaction and customer’s best use of CommPeak’s platform and products.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our large base of customers
- Responsible to resolve queries and manage customers’ requests through e-mail, chat or phone call within agreed acceptable timeframe
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues including following up to ensure timeliness of resolution
- Communicate with third party vendors to coordinate customer requirements and ensure proper and timely delivery of services
- Work in collaboration and provide additional support to other teams within the organization as needed
- Maintain up to date knowledge and assimilate quickly to new products and services, processes, programs, regulations, etc.
- Contribute in maintaining accurate and up-to-date inventories, databases, and knowledgebase
- Escalate issues or concerns to relevant person/department as needed in a timely and accurate manner
- With at least 1 year of working experience in customer service or related field
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Client-focused, detail oriented, fast learner and possess good influencing skills
- Able to multitask and handle stressful situations appropriately and professional
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and follow up on outstanding tasks closely
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability
- Comfortable to liaise with people across all levels and all offices
- Great team player
- Can join immediately
What We Offer
- Great career growth opportunity to develop within the Company
- Learning culture- We invest greatly in learning and developing professional and personal skills
- Working in a truly international team on truly international and multi-regional projects
- Private health insurance with 1 dependent
- Hybrid work set-up
- Internet allowance during Work From Home
- Reimbursable Medicine and Psychiatric/Psychological Consultations
- Monthly Engagement Activity
- Customer Satisfaction Incentive
Why Join CommPeak
CommPeak is a leading, global high-tech communication company, delivering superior quality solutions to call centers worldwide. With our rich telecommunications expertise, we leverage in-house innovative automated tools and applications that promote effective, personalized communication.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and grow your career in the high-tech communications sector, all while collaborating with a phenomenal, creative, and hardworking team eager to make an impact on the industry.
CommPeak is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.
Check us out at:
CommPeak makes cloud-based communication easier and more affordable, empowering people with superior quality products. Our solutions, including A-Z VoIP termination, predictive Dialer, Cloud PBX, and more, enable companies to create customized solutions based on unique business models.
Join the Global Team
I love working in CommPeak because I can feel the unity we create within our diversity.